Monday, January 25, 2010

Stamps!



My newest obsession is rubber stamps. I stumbled across a local specialty stamp store a few months ago and was amazed by all the options and how intricate some of them are. I bought several stamps with the idea that I might be able to use them in designing wedding invitations as well as make cards for friends & family. I've been making several cards and gift tags.

I love all the woodsy ones which lead me to stampscapes. I first found them on Sandy Hulsart's blog. She has amazing artwork with stampscapes and several how-to videos! I ordered the Lakeside Cove set and am so excited to start using them. I bought them unmounted so I am impatiently waiting for the glue to dry now that I have mounted them on wooden blocks made by my dad. I'll be posting my first attempts at stampscape scenes soon.


1 comment:

Rosie said...

Thank for following my blog. I will follow you too.
I'm a great Stamscapes-Fan and love your cards.

Rosie